GridWeek Speaker Support
Speaker Support Information
- Provide Profile, Bio & Picture By: ASAP
- Confirm Participation By: August 13, 2012
- Upload Draft PowerPoint By: September 10, 2012
- Finalize Your PowerPoint By: September 24, 2012
Most sessions are four to five person moderated panels, with each panelist provided with 8 minutes presentation time, followed by collective Q/A and discussion
- PowerPoint files uploaded will be converted to PDF and made available on the event web site after the event is over.
- Speakers can optionally exclude their presentation to be made available in this manner.
- Speakers can also upload additional material (white papers, web links, images, links to video).
The following will be provided at the event:
- Windows computer with connection to the Internet
- Projector for presentations
- Wireless clicker
- Audio amplification provided as necessary
- Your PowerPoint file will be pre-loaded
- BRING FILE ON USB DRIVE ONLY FOR BACKUP!
If you have any questions about your speaking participation, please contact your session or track leader or moderator.
The objective of presentations is to educate, discuss and debate and not to sell products or services. Session moderator, track leader and Clasma Events have responsibility to ensure speakers adhere to this policy.
Publication & Rights
Clasma Events Inc. requires publication rights to accepted papers, including the publication of the audio proceedings as well as publication and reproduction rights to any video filmed during the presentations. These rights are non-exclusive.
Copyright ownership is retained by the author.
Speakers will need to register for the conference using our standard registration system. Please register at the link provided below.
Speaker Registration Policy
Clasma has a policy to provide a fair registration for speakers to participate at this event.
- Keynote/Plenary/Track Leaders and Utility Staff are provided with a complimentary registration to the whole event.
- Government employees and approved academics are provided complimentary registration for the day they are speaking, and may purchase additional passes at the Government & Academic registration rate.
- Sponsors are provided complimentary registration for the day they are speaking and may purchase additional passes at the Discounted registration rate or may use complimentary passes as part of the sponsorship package.
- All other speakers are provided complimentary registration for the day they are speaking and may purchase additional passes at the Government & Academic registration rate.
Note: speaker passes are non-transferable
Download the PowerPoint Template