The exhibitor kit can be accessed as follows:
Go to: http://www.hargroveinc.com/servicekits
Scroll down and select: GridWeek 2011
Enter password: 5028491
Company description & web site address
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required for show web site and show guide:
- Company name
- Web site URL
- Contact Email
- Company bio/profile (size dependent Sponsorship status, refer to Prospectus)
Company literature for Conference Bag
- Dependent on Sponsorship status (refer to Prospectus), Sponsor is entitled to have literature placed into the conference bag. Literature is defined as a single sheet of letter sized, promotional brochure/handout. Clasma will advise the quantity required and provide special shipping labels.
Corporate promotional items for Conference Bag
- Dependent on Sponsorship status (refer to Prospectus), Sponsor may be entitled to have a promotional item (pen, mints etc.) placed into the conference bag instead of/as well as literature above. Clasma will advise the quantity required and provide special shipping labels.
Ad Art for Conference Book
- Dependent on Sponsorship status (refer to Prospectus), Sponsor is entitled to have an ad placed into the conference guide.
- Submit electronic files to email@example.com
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if file is too large to Email
Ad Art specifications
- 1/4 Page
- Portrait: 3.75" x 4.5” (no bleed)
- 1/2 Page
- Landscape: 8.5" x 5.5” (add 1/8 for bleed)
- Live Area: 7.5" x 4.5"
- Portrait: 8.5” x 11 ” (add 1/8” for bleed)
- Live Area: 7.5" x 10"
- 2-Page Spread
- Landscape: 17” x 11” (add 1/8” for bleed)
- Live Area: 16" x 10"
- Please note conference book is wire bound
- Please make sure all images are embedded
- Please make sure all fonts are provided in PC format or converted to outline
- 300 dpi, CMYK photos
- Preferred format: Press-ready PDF
- Acceptable formats: TIFF
Qty for bag to be advised by:
Literature for Bag:
Promotional Items for Bag:
8:00am - 6:00pm
| || || |
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Expo Opening Hours:
10:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 2:00pm