Delivering the Conference Trifecta: Content, Speakers and Networking to Drive Smart Grid Advancement
Globally recognized as the must-attend Smart Grid gathering, GridWeek is the only event that attracts the complete diversity of global Smart Grid stakeholders to explore Smart Grid’s impact on the economy, utility infrastructure, consumers and the environment. Planned by a representative committee of 14 industry stakeholder groups, GridWeek’s agenda is focused on the most pressing industry topics.
The industry’s top 200 speakers tackling the most relevant Smart Grid subjects.
- GridWeek gathers 200+ speakers and change agents.
- An anticipated 50+ utility leaders will speak during conference sessions.
Unprecedented networking opportunities.
- Utility leaders, policymakers, regulators, researchers, technologists, advocates -- there’s no better place to meet the industry’s movers and shakers, forge new relationships, and uncover new business opportunities.
The longest track-record of strategic Smart Grid events, fifth year in the making.
- Since 2007, GridWeek has become the go-to Smart Grid conference for the industry’s top leaders.
The greatest diversity of industry supporters and partners.
- GridWeek is organized by a committee of 14 stakeholder organizations who ensure content and speakers are timely, balanced, and relevant.
Exhibits of cutting-edge technologies.
- Visit sponsors’ booths for a glimpse at leading technologies of today and tomorrow.
Complete diversity of global stakeholders.
- Joining forces with the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Energy and key international governments, the GridWeek organizers are bringing together stakeholders from around the world.
- Dedicated International Summit hones in on global Smart Grid opportunities.
- Participate in game-changing dialogue that will set the agenda for Smart Grid advancement
- Deeply engage in discussions that will inform the energy business, policy, and solutions strategies for years to come
- Understand the key trends impacting the industry and your business
- Collaborate with a diverse cross-section of industry leaders and change-agents