- Gridlogix becomes global sponsor
- Constellation Energy becomes Platinum sponsor
- ABB becomes Platinum sponsor of GridWeek
- IBM becomes Platinum sponsor of GridWeek
- National Town Meeting on Demand Response to be held at GridWeek
- GridWeek to he held at the Ronald Reagan Building
- D.O.E. Partners to organize National GridWeek
A gathering of grid modernization leaders in Washington, D.C.
GridWeek provides the opportunity for organizations focused on grid modernization to hold meetings and participate in collaborative sessions that include leading speakers on smart grid and grid modernization.
Washington DC, September 23-25, 2008
Mark your calendars for the second GridWeek to be held following the success of the inagural event in 2007. Further information will be available at www.GridWeek.com/2008.
GridWeek 2007 Information...
U.S. Energy Secretary the Honorable Samuel W Bodman to deliver a "State of the Grid" on Thursday April 26 at GridWeek See full list of 2007 Speakers here
Drive adoption of smart grid technologies
- Facilitate alignment & coordination
- Set a common agenda for grid modernization
- Increase awareness of grid modernization issues
- Focus on policy issues for technology deployment
A program designed for stakeholders from...
- Utility companies
- Technology & service providers
- Smart grid initiatives
- Federal & State regulators & law makers
- Electricity consumer groups
- Press, analysts & other observers
National Town Meeting on Demand Response
The Town Meeting is a unique event that is conducted entirely in an actively moderated open “roundtable” format, where invited speakers do not address the audience so much as have a conversation with it.